The Life of an Estate Sale....
Establish our relationship:
- Decide on what you want to keep and don’t throw anything away!
- Set up a walk through for a free in-home estate sale consultation
- Decide on dates and lock in the relationship with an agreement
- Arrange access for us
- You’re job is done!
We Create your Sale by:
- Beginning advertising
- Choose which items deserve their own marketing
- Take first round of photographs
- Create a professional estate sale listing
- Post your sale on numerous advertising venues for maximum outreach
- Organize home content
- Stage/display items to entice buyers
- Price items for maximum sales and revenue
- Prepare checkout area
- Post indoor sale signage
Post Setup/Pre Sale:
- Update advertising with newly staged photos
- Map the sale for crowd control and traffic flow
- Safety and security assessment
- Finalize advertising
- Set out professional and appropriate signage
- Staff the sale
- Ring up sales with professional point of sale system
- Continually restage home as items sell
- Update customers re: discount days to encourage repeat sales
- Finalize daily estate sale accounting
- Secure the home.
- Haul away & Donation services available
- Tax deductibe receipts for IRS purposes
- Photographs of content hauled away
- Estate sale accounting summary created
- Estate sale summary emailed
- Estate sale summary and proceeds check mailed within 7 business days.